Due to an increase in workload and upcoming projects this M&E Contractor is looking to recruit an Electrical Contracts Engineer to oversee a portfolio of projects mainly in the Commercial and Retail sector. They are looking to take on an Electrical Contracts Engineer who will take full responsibility of their installation Design & Build projects around Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and Milton Keynes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend client and internal meetings from pre-contract, progress, commissioning to post contract.
• Management of multiple projects typically valuing £1 - 3M.
• Assist with design, lead the procurement process, and assist with surveying, oversee installations and commissioning processes.
• Oversee Health and Safety, site engineering staff and both supervisory staff / Sub Contractors.
• A good understanding of forms or Main and Sub Contract documents.
• Assist in finalising all accounts.
• Previously held the role of Electrical Contracts Manager, Electrical Contracts Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer or Electrical Project Manager.
Job found on: