We are excited to be working in collaboration with a leading telecoms company involved in a new FTTP scheme across Norfolk.
This position offers excellent career growth potential. Managing your own workload, you will have the flexibility to work from home / remotely offering a better work-life balance.
Salary to £42k | Bonus | Car / Allowance | Stakeholder Pension | Private Healthcare | 25 Days Holiday
* Overseeing high volume FTTP projects involving fibre (cabling / splicing), minor civils (desilting / duct blockages) and overhead pole works
* Management of Supervisors and subcontractors
* Ensuring all works are completed within Health, Safety, Quality and Streetwork guidelines
* Managing KPI’s and the productivity of staff
* Ensuring that schemes are delivered within tight timeframes and budgets
* Holding regular review meetings with subcontractors; ensuring that they are completing allocated work accordingly
* Key contact in liaising with the client whilst conducting regular progress meetings
* PM experience of FTTx projects ideally involving fibre, civils, and overhead works
* NRSWA Supervisor and...
Job found on: