Registered General Nurse - Ormskirk
We are a local recruitment agency looking for local staff to work in Nursing and residential homes for our clients. We are happy to work with and offer flexibility to suitable, committed candidates.
We are looking for reliable staff who want to work on a flexible basis.
Registered General Nurse Duties:
- Assist residents with their health and personal needs
- Help residents remain independent
- Respect individuals wishes and always treat that with dignity and respect
- Record and document all relevant information
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Comfortable moving and handling residents and using hoists
Registered General Nurse Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive pay
- Online training
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Our pay rates vary from 19.63 to £22.44 dependant on the shift worked. This is paid weekly on a PAYE basis, meaning you don’t have to pay a fee to be paid. On top of this rate you will also accrue holiday hours so you can take days off as you wish.
You must have...
Job found on: