If you’re warm-hearted, curious, and looking for a long-term relationship with an employer, we’re offering the opportunity for a select handful of the sector’s best carers to join our team and be part of something amazing.
Your Role As A Live-in Carer
You will be expected to live at our elderly clients' homes across Scotland. Some of your duties will be:
* Assisting clients with personal care (getting washed, dressed, toileting).
* Providing friendly companionship.
* Helping clients with light housekeeping (cleaning, laundry, cooking).
* Going on outings (grocery shopping, social events, hospital appointments, where appropriate in line with government advice).
* Supporting clients with taking their medication.
* Writing daily reports.
You’ll have a contract with a guaranteed working pattern. You’ll be able to choose from the below working patterns (inclusive of a 2-hour daily break):
* 1 week on/1 week off
* 2 weeks on/2 week off
* 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
The starting salary is £104.65 per day. We’ll upgrade your salary to £106 per day based on your performance after a year of service.
Live In Care...
Job found on: