*Care for Others. Make a Difference*
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat other with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest!
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes! Come and join our amazing team!
We are Passionate about our teams, that’s why we offer the following:
* Video Interviews with Registered Managers*
* FREE Fast Tracked DBS checks*
* Verbal acceptance of References*
* Weekly Virtual Training opportunities*
* Starts within a week of offers*
We appreciate the fantastic work our Care teams provide to the people we support which is why we offer:
- Hourly rate of £8.81
- Specialist and Blending Training and Development – we like to promote within!
- Access to daily benefits and discounts via Popcorn Pass
- Refer a Friend Scheme for
Full time and part time contracts available!
Experience is not necessary as we provide all training and development...
Job found on: