Are you ready for a new challenge, and want to be rewarded for your efforts?
Are you a support worker with a natural person-centred approach with a desire to enable those who you support to achieve greater independence whilst obtaining career progression? We are currently working on behalf of a specialist care organisation who are looking for support workers to make a difference in their service in Ottershaw/Lyne, Surrey who can commit to a flexible rota including days, nights, weekends and sleep ins. The service prides itself on providing the highest level of care to individuals with learning disabilities so experience within this client group would be desirable. Due to the nature of this role, a driver is essential.
We are looking for a Support Worker who has:
* A friendly, caring approach
* A genuine desire to help others
* The ability to relate to people with a variety of backgrounds
* A professional, reliable and flexible attitude
* The ability to work on your own or in a team
* Patience and a sense of humour!
If this sounds like you, then in return you will be rewarded with:
Job found on: