Do you have any customer service or van delivery experience?
Does a fulfilling role in customer service interest you?
We are recruiting multiple customer delivery driver van positions for one of the four largest supermarkets in the UK. The position starts as a temporary post, and you will have the opportunity to move into full time work with the company, following a successful 12-week performance review.
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Highlights:
* Immediate start
* Temporary position with permanent potential
* Weekly pay
* Paid holiday
* Pre-planned route with loaded vans
* Training and Uniform provided
* On-site manager to support your ongoing training
* Stop A to Stop B Deliveries - Customers collect shopping at Stop B
* Any hours from 05:00am to 12:00am = £10.05
* Any hours from 12:00am to 05:00am = £12.50
* Bank Holidays = £12.60
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Requirements:
* Full valid UK licence held for at least two year
* No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s)
* DBS application required
* Six or more months of driving experience is an asset
Job found on: