To work within the Claims Fraud department. Depending on your entry level, you will deal with combating fraudulent claims presented to the business which vary from third party property damage, credit hire, personal injury and other suspected fraudulent claim matters. Accountabilities
- Investigating potentially fraudulent claims. Fraud types will range from property damage/credit hire cases to LSI & LICs (subject to career level).
- Investigating liability where required, by telephone enquiries, accident report forms, instructing accident investigators, applying for police reports or any other necessary investigations.
- Settle claims in a timely manner, achieving appropriate economic settlements and avoiding financial leakage
- Validation of claim ensuring policy is operational.
- To ensure all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy in line with our documented processes and our company quality and compliance standards.
- To ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards and...
Job found on: