re you an English Teacher in search of a refreshing new role for September?
Would you jump at the opportunity to work at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form that boasts superb behaviour?
Become part of an inspirational and engaging English department at a high performing Hounslow Secondary School & Sixth Form!
If excellent student behaviour, super CPD, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this English Teacher role is ideal for your next career step!
To register your interest in this West London English Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- English Teacher
- Suitable for English NQT
- Permanent Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 - £44,541 English Teacher salary
- Shortlisting for September immediately
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a highly cohesive English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree English / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English Language & Literature
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.
Job found on: