Account Manager - NHS & Healthcare Sector - Software Solutions
Our client is currently seeking 3 experienced Account Managers / Key Account Managers with a proven track record of Software Solution Sales into the NHS and Healthcare organisations.
Our client offers a unique and in-house software solution within DMS and Digitalisation arena that is well established across the UK.
Due to year on year growth, this is a genuine opportunity to join a privately owned software solutions vendor with an exceptional reputation in their industry - the successful candidate will add immediate value to the business and ensure key accounts and customers are supported, nurtured and managed to exceptional standards
We are seeing 3x Account Managers / Key Account Managers across the North West and North East regions.
The role will be Home Based with office commute when required. Salary guideline is competitive flexible for outstanding applicants + car, pension, laptop, phone, expenses and full training on the in-house software solutions our client provides.
Proven account management skills with an emphasis on account growth and retention with at least 5 years’ experience of selling into and managing the NHS, healthcare, local government and public sector verticals. Ideally from a technology background and with an understanding of document management and the digital agenda. Although primarily a ‘farmer’ this person will be capable of new business skills.
• 5 years solution sales account management into NHS / healthcare sector
• Knowledge of government/NHS procurement regulations and practices
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent presentational and negotiation skills
• Technically savvy
• Proven ability to open new business
• Collaborative style and able to work across teams and structures
• Strategic approach and gravitas to sell at CX level
• Relationship management skills
• Creative and able to identify business needs and build solutions
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Desire to win
• Able to travel
Please submit your CV via this portal ideally including a covering statement highlighting why you wish to apply and your relevant experience. Alternatively call the office on the numbers provided for further information.
Job found on: