HLTA - September 2020 - Full Time - Permanent
SEN School located in East Sussex
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to progress your career? Do you have SEN experience? Would you like to work in the beautiful Sussex countryside?
This SEN School located near Battle require and HLTA to join their team. The school caters for children and young people with moderate and complex learning needs. Outdoor learning is particularly encouraged and the pupils learn from a curriculum based on Early Years. The children are taught in small classes and 1:1.
About the role - HLTA
- Work closely with School Leaders and other school staff
- Plan and deliver lessons and activities
- Adapt lessons and activities to meet individual needs
- Support children and young people with moderate learning needs
- Support the emotional, social and academic development of pupils
- Make observations and assessments
Are you interested in this HLTA role in East Sussex? Apply today!
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore...
Job found on: