Are you a Mathematics NQT who is still searching for your first permanent role?
Perhaps you are relocating but due to the current situation, have not found your ideal role yet?
Are you a teacher who truly values the team around you, and would like to join a high achieving, cohesive department?
This Mathematics Teacher role could be the one you have been waiting for.
If you are an ambitious, qualified Mathematics Teacher or trainee who can deliver challenging and engaging lessons, we would like to hear from you.
- Mathematics teacher
- Trainee or experienced Mathematics Teacher
- Permanent, Full-time position
- Starting September 2020
- Thriving Oldham Secondary School
- Successful and high achieving Mathematics Department
- £24373 - £40490
- Video interviews being arranged
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School with strong leadership
- Excellent Mathematics subject knowledge
- A record of ‘Good’ or better in observations
- PGCE or Schools Direct background (Teacher Training certificate)
- A passion for education and maths
What the school can offer you:
This popular school in Oldham has a strong reputation for developing and nurturing young, talented education professionals. The school is passionate about promoting from within and wants to see teachers who can develop into the next generation of leadership.
You will join the Maths Faculty, which is led by inspirational Head of Department, who is truly committed to providing a first class education for all and developing teachers in to outstanding practitioners. The high achieving department is well resourced and you will have your very own classroom.
If you would like more information about this Mathematics Teacher opportunity, please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly i-teachers or call the office for a confidential chat.
Job found on: