NHS Procurement Consultant - Rapidly Growing Procurement Consultancy- London - £60,000- £70,000 + Package
Fast-Paced boutique consultancy is looking for an Indirects Procurement Generalist to come in and take the lead on new, exciting transformation projects for various organisations across the NHS. The company offers a best-in-class procurement consultancy service to a variety of industry-leading clients. The role itself will cover a broad range of indirect procurement categories and will involve building relationships with C-Level stakeholders.
As an NHS Procurement Consultant you will: -
- Take responsibility for a broad range of projects covering a variety of indirect procurement categories including but not limited to Capex, Facilities Management and Professional Services
- Plan high profile procurement transformation processes for the procurement functions of various Trust and Foundations contributing to the overarching transformation within the NHS
- Interact and build long-lasting relationships with high level stakeholders, helping them realise opportunities for cost savings across all Indirect procurement categories
NHS Procurement Consultant Required Background: -
- Clear proof of managing a variety of procurement projects simultaneously ideally within indirect categories such as; Capex, OPEX, Facilities Management and Professional Services
- Tangible evidence of hitting and exceeding targets of cost savings, ideally within a change management environment
- Some experience of procurement consultancy is beneficial but not essential
- Degree + CIPS (Ideally but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry Indirect Procurement Specialist who wants to prove themselves, developing their stakeholder management skills working with the NHS at this critical time!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement, FM Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
Job found on: