Senior DevOps Engineer
Like the sound of being *that* person that keeps the business running? That cog that drives the whole machine, and keeps any possible chaos at bay? Well if so, here’s your chance to be the hero!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will take ownership of the administration of my central Glasgow client’s AWS and Linux systems, developing automation tools to keep mission-critical systems running and providing a support structure to both internal and external stakeholders. This isn’t a role for the faint hearted... So do you think you have what it takes? If yes, speak to Chris at Abrecco now!
What our Glasgow city centre based client is looking for:
- Experience deploying and administering AWS and Linux system environments
- Scripting skills in Python essential. Development experience is beneficial
- Ability to provide effective technical solutions to key stakeholders
- AWS accreditations up to Solutions Architect - Professional
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
If you have the skills and experience and want to join well established company offering an excellent salary up to £65,000 + benefits together with excellent long term...
Job found on: