Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher, with an outstanding final placement report?
Do you have a love for English and a strong subject knowledge, with experience using the new GCSE system?
Perhaps due to a change of circumstances you are looking for an exciting new permanent English Teacher position?
If you answered YES to all of these questions this English Teacher role is for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.
- September 2020 start
- Paid £24,373 – £40,490 annually, dependant on experience
- Full time, English Teacher role
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- “Outstanding” graded school
- Over 1000 pupils, diverse and multi-cultural
- English Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
- Teach KS3 – KS4
- Excellent English department, well-staffed and well resourced
- QTS teaching status
- English specific degree
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- NQTs and RQTs welcome to apply
- Be a Good to Outstanding teacher
- Willing to improve upon your own teaching practise
- Experience and understanding of new GCSE exams and format
- Have strong behaviour management
You will be joining a large school with a strong English department. The timetable will be teaching English to KS3 – KS4.
You will benefit from the schools fantastic support from experience teachers and their CPD offering, ensuring you are well supported and have the ability to build on your own career development.
Simply click ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers and hear more about this fantastic opportunity! Interviews will be held ASAP, so do not delay!
Job found on: