We are recruiting Female support workers for new PERMANENT roles based in Jarrow, South Tyneside.
Pay rate starts at £8.72 + benefits.
Must have a full drivers licence (Needs to be a manual vehicle).
We have 3 roles available, with different weekly hours:
• 35 Hours per week (Days and Sleep)
• 37.5 hours per week (Nights)
• 20 hours per week (Nights)
As a Support Worker at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
• Administering medication
• Assisting with daily living and domestic duties
• Developing positive working relationships with the multi-disciplinary team
• Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
• Maintaining accurate and up to date reports such as support plans
• Completing all necessary administrative duties
• Maintaining regular communication with the Service Manager
• Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
• Build and maintain relationships with service users and their families.
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
• A minimum of 6-12 months experience...
Job found on: