Are you a qualified Science Teacher who needs a school that can offer progression for ambitious teachers?
Perhaps you are a Newly Qualified Science Teacher that needs to work with a cohesive team led by a truly inspirational head of department?
If so, this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and proactive Science Teacher to join an innovative and dynamic school this September! This school are looking to interview next week, so please do not hesitate to apply!
- Science Teacher – NQT or experienced Teachers welcome to apply
- Permanent position starting September
- £24373 - £40490 - possible TLR
- Innovative Secondary school in North Manchester
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology welcome to apply
- Interviews ASAP – do not hesitate to send your CV!
Person Specification – Science Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
- High expectations for pupils and yourself
Why join this school?
You will be joining successful 11-16 academy in North Manchester. This innovative and visionary school are well known for their commitment and enthusiasm towards providing a first class education for all. The school serves a diverse catchment area and has a higher than average proportion of pupil premium students. The school has a solid ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted with a strong leadership team who play a vital role in motivating staff and pupils.
Does this sound like the ideal Science Teacher role for you? – Please click “APPLY” now.
Job found on: