We are currently recruiting a Project Accountant for a large and exciting technology business based in Caerphilly. Due to business growth, our client is looking to recruit a recently qualified accountant. The role will be reporting into the group financial controller with excellent career prospects. You will need a relevant accounting qualification e.g. CIMA / ACCA / ACA and have experience of Business Partnering with the ability to explain financial impacts to non-finance colleagues.
- Managing the month-end BVA process, providing analysis on key variances
- Ownership of key accrual and prepayment balance sheet accounts
- Provide input and support on Oracle issues, and have a willingness to become an expert within the team
- Business partner to cost centre managers
- Manage the bi-annual budget process and monthly OPEX forecasting
- Assisting the Corporate finance team with month end activities to include; VAT returns, Fixed Assets and FTE reporting
- Assist the audit process to include preparation of annual financial statements
- Review current procedures and processes with the view to suggesting and implementing...
Job found on: