A wonderful secondary school in the Hounslow area is looking to find a passionate and dedicated Music Teacher for their excellent performing arts department this coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Music Teacher relocating down south after completing your teacher training in the North of England?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher with no room for progression in your current role, looking to find a school with genuine promotion opportunities?
Maybe you are looking to be part of a secondary school dedicated to improving the practical and theoretical ability of their students in the Music subject?
Don’t waste any time for this exciting Music Teacher role this September!
Music Teacher - Role Information:
- Music Teacher
- Permanent Role
- Located in Hounslow
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Music lessons
- Supporting students throughout lesson time
- Providing engaging and inspiring learning experiences
- Available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Music Teacher – Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 2:1 Music subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Music Education
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and passionate attitude
- Dedicated to the progression of your students
Music Teacher – About the School:
- Highly regarded secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent location in South West London
- Fantastic student behaviour – passionate about learning
- Prides itself on providing superb set of learning experiences
- Superb teacher support and staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified Music Teacher eager to join a wonderful secondary school in the Hounslow area, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!
Job found on: