An exemplary secondary school renowned for their superb Humanities department is looking to find a superb History Teacher for the new academic year!
Are you a recently qualified History Teacher eager to utilise your teacher training in a superb secondary school with an excellent NQT programme?
Perhaps you’re an experienced teacher with no room for progression in your current school, looking to find a new role with a superb staff development programme?
Furthermore, do you want the opportunity to utilise an updated and balanced History curriculum to plan your lessons around?
Make sure apply for this role as a History Teacher as soon as possible!
History Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Brent
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary History lessons
- Supporting the academic progression of your students
- Utilising prior experience and teacher training
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Humanities subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary History
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and enthusiastic personality
- Dedicated to the progression of your students
History Teacher – About the role:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ Secondary School
- Highly respected Humanities department
- Fantastic curriculum – broad and balanced
- Prides itself on offering unique and inspiring learning experiences
- State of the art Science based facilities and resources
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Public transport links nearby – apply asap!
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and have the required credentials to be shortlisted, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or contact Joseph at i-teachers for more information about the role.
Job found on: