Have you got a passion for providing care and support to other individuals?
Are you an experienced Senior Support Worker?
Do you have strong leadership skills?
If so, we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Support Worker to work for our client based in Canterbury.
As the successful Senior Support Worker, you will work 37.5 hours a week on a rota basis including alternate weekends. This role will be paying a salary of £18,180.53 per annum.
Duties & responsibilities
- To encourage people who use our services to be involved in and take responsibility for the running of their own home.
- To support people to use community facilities, promote a variety of social and leisure activities and to support people with their health needs.
- To ensure your teams supervisions, one to ones and appraisals are done regularly in line with company policies.
- To ensure Care plans and risk assessments are updated regularly.
- To administer medication, carry out medication audits and staff competencies in line with policies.
Job found on: