An opportunity has arisen for a Production Planning Administrator to join an exciting FMCG business in North London.
This a terrific opportunity to progress your career with a major player in the industry who have moved to a brand-new facility
• Processing orders from Sales team onto order systems.
• Working closely with Production Planning
• Liaise with customer contacts regarding order planning
• Recording and presenting data of sales/order and stock trends
• Monitoring & recording production data
• Liaising with relevant personnel and customers to ensure plans are accurate
Qualifications / Experience
• Experience using SAP is a Must
• Previous experience in an administrative role, preferably within FMCG
• Computer skills with knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Excel &
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets and pay great attention to
What’s on Offer
• Salary up to £30,000 + Bonus
• Monday - Friday business hours 8.30am-530pm
Job found on: