Position: Area Manager
Top of Form
Salary/Rate: Highly competitive + company compensation package
Shifts: Flexibility working on any shift is required. Shifts are Wed- Saturday or Sunday - Wednesday days or nights. (40 hours per week plus one hour the break, 11 hours on site)
Are you ready to champion outstanding customer service? Are you up for creating solutions and solving tomorrow's problems today? Then we have an opportunity just for you!
Adecco are recruiting for an Area Manager to join our clients dynamic Fulfilment Centre.
Their Fulfilment Centres are at the heart of their rapidly growing Operations network: they're where they manage their fast-moving inventory. They're also where they developed their industry-leading workflows. Their teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking them where they are today.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
You'll be responsible as a manager for one of the main teams in your FC: receive, stow, pick, pack or ship. Along with your peers, you'll ensure that all workflows run smoothly and that customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
In the logistics team you enter and lead, they'll be entrusting a team of approximately 80 to 120 associates to you. You'll drive the training and integration of your team, while motivating and inspiring forward progress. All the while, you'll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and KPI targets are worked towards and met.
While you achieve this, you'll ensure motivation, engagement and performance:
· You'll need to safeguard your team's safety, promoting our client's Health and Safety standards,
· You'll lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems,
· You'll uphold our client's high standards of process quality,
· You'll maintain inventory accuracy,
· You'll strive to improve and streamline processes,
· You'll become a subject matter expert on larger FC processes and activities,
· You'll actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network,
· You hold a degree in logistics, business administration, or in a related field, or you have an equivalent qualification
· A strong team player, you thrive when working with others,
· You have previous experience as a manager, involving sizable teams; you're a natural at motivating others around you,
· You demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities: conducting and driving Dive Deep analysis on complex processes isn't a problem for you,
· You're a quick thinker, able to act decisively in a fast-paced environment,
· You're willing and able to work to flexible schedules and shifts: you always commit the time required to get the job done.
Previous experience as a manager in a distribution centre or logistics warehouse is a nice to have.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Job found on: