An opportunity has arisen for permanent Helpdesk Administrator to join a leading HVAC contractor in the Cambridgeshire area.
Your main responsibilities of this role will include:
* Planning Engineering staffs daily work-loads.
* Arranging permits.
* Ordering parts.
* Taking phone calls from customers.
* Logging calls that come in via email.
* Help Desk Support.
* General Service Admin duties.
* Quotations for remedial works.
The ideal applicant should be:
* Positive in their approach to work with a can-do attitude.
* Ability to carry out work on their own initiative.
* A team player.
* Have a confident and professional telephone manner.
* Some Air Conditioning knowledge advantageous but not essential.
This role is both office and home based. You will be working 37.5 hours a week on a rotating shift basis with some out of hours work as necessary.
If you are interested in this role, please click the Apply button or contact Oneway Resourcing for more information
Job found on: