Supply Chain Administrator (18 H / wk)
£15,000 - £16,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
A Japanese global pharmaceutical company is looking for an administrator to Provide assistance to supply chain manager in all supply chain operational tasks, include tablets, and related samples, logistics providers and related sample shipments. Liaison with distributors and partners in execution of the supply chain forecast planning.
1) Liaison with distributors and other SCM personnel to ensure correct and smooth logistic operation.
2) Attend operational meetings with distributors and SCM partners as the need arises.
3) Preparation of documents for SCM operation and meetings. Documents mainly include:
- Purchase Orders, Proforma & Commercial Invoices, Credit Notes, Packing Lists and shipping related docs, for example preparation of the bank presentation documents in compliant with the Letter of Credit.
4) Prepare and execute SCM planning forecast with distributors and partners on a monthly basis.
5) Prepare Supply Chain History Report on a quarterly basis.
6) Support of other activities/tasks...
Job found on: