Our Client is a unique Fresh Produce business, sourcing product to supply an alternative and exclusive product range to the UK market. They are now seeking a Production Quality Coordinator to work within this passionate business and further develop company growth.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this Production Quality Coordinator role will work closely with their sourcing and operations team and their co-packing partner to manage produce quality, shelf life and packing processes to ensure customers receive the best possible experience.
* Assess raw material at their co-packing site, providing in depth quality assurance analysis.
* Undertake shelf life testing and contribute to supplier feedback and analysis.
* Work closely with their co-packing partner to ensure they understand and follow our quality, packing and delivery procedures.
* Investigate and resolve any inventory discrepancies and identify and develop processes to improve accuracy.
* Support the operations team in project work, testing and trials.
* An experienced Quality / Product / Senior QC...
Job found on: