Encocam engineering are recruiting a Mechanical - Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work in their Maintenance team for our two factories in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. You will be responsible for Preventative Maintenance & fault finding on production equipment/machines and building services.
We manufacture aluminium honeycomb which is then used in our crash test barriers and composite panels. We also have a machine shop and moulding shop which make the parts for our crash test dummies (also known as ATDs) and Herald Motorcycles.
Key tasks and Responsibilities of the role include:
* Complete proactive planned mechanical maintenance checks/tasks to schedule and log activity on relevant systems.
* Complete work requests allocated within agreed timescales.
* Manage spare parts for any allocated equipment and follow up on improvement activity.
* Breakdown maintenance, reacting to daily concerns and support in getting equipment back in to correct operating condition.
* Project activity to improve equipment and processes.
* Carry out factor control checks to support stable running plant and equipment project activity to improve equipment and processes.
* Assist with maintenance plans.
* Work in a 5-S’ environment.
* Work on critical plant.
* Assist production teams and modify equipment in order to enhance manufacturing efficiencies and Health & Safety improvements.
* Install new equipment.
You will need to have good technical experience in a manufacturing environment along with electrical qualifications or equivalent. It is also important to have knowledge of quality systems and effective project management; or preparing and controlling programmes of work to effectively carry out the necessary maintenance.
If you think you’ve got the talents and skill set to fulfil the role, send us your CV today
Job found on: