As Deputy Site Supervisor, working alongside the Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for line-managing, training and motivating our team of Customer Service Operatives on site. Staff based on site are primarily a Customer Service Team, but also undertake and manage both cleaning and security duties. This position is a working position and part of the shift roster.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
* Team building
* Managing rosters.
* Developing and maintaining an excellent Customer Service regime for Visitors to the Shopping Centre.
* Build and develop positive working relationships with tenants, contractors and external organisations (Calderdale Council, WY police)
* Liaise with both the Centre Management Team and Senior Services Group Management.
* Planning, implementation & control of site operations.
* Systems and Procedures
* Managing discipline
* Quality Control - audits and inspections, (I-Auditor, Savills Mystery Shopper inspections)
* Health & Safety
* Compliment and Complaint Handling
Job found on: