Job Title: Nurse Manager- Nursing Home
Location: Droitwich, Worcestershire
Salary: £35,000 per annum (£17.90 per hour + PAID BREAKS) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or Part-time
Shifts: Days and nights available
Registered Care Categories: Dementia - Mental Health Condition - Old Age -
Further details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated and experienced Nurse Manager (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home located in Droitwich, Worcestershire. The healthcare team at the home are passionate about the high-quality person-centred care that they provide, and the Home Manager is looking for a caring and like-minded Nurse Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join the team. Staff morale at the home is very high.
This is an excellent opportunity for a friendly and enthusiastic Nurse Manager (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their small specialised nursing homes based in Droitwich. This service cares for residents aged 18+ with complex mental health needs including Schizophrenia, Alzheimer's and Dementia . The service boasts a good reputation for the high quality of care that they provide and a good CQC rating.
Senior Registered Nurses /Clinical lead Benefits:
* The Annual Loyalty Bonus of £1,000
* Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus of up to £500 per annum
* 35 days annual leave
* Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
* Bank holiday enhancements
* Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
* Regular Clinical Supervision
* Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
* Free access to RCNi e-learning
* Support with NMC Revalidation
* Individualised professional development programmes
* Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
* Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
* Paid DBS check
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service . All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Experience of working within a nursing home is strongly desirable, although we are happy to consider applications from newly-qualified to Staff nurses. Staff Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Job found on: