We are currently recruiting for an Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer to join our exciting company based in the Andover area. The Maintenance Engineer will be electrical bias with mechanical skills and competency.
The daily duties of the Maintenance Engineer are:
- Carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on automated plant machinery.
-Electrical and mechanical fault diagnostics.
- Fault finding on PLC systems.
- Identifying what spare parts and required and communicating the information to the stores person.
- Implement improvements to the plant where necessary.
- Involved with project work including equipment installation, machine upgrades etc.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be apprentice trained in an electrical engineering discipline.
- The Successful Engineer will be competent in both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- You will need strong communication skills and be able to work within a team.
-As the maintenance Engineer you will be required to come from a manufacturing background but other industries will be considered including FMCG, Food, packaging,
circa £42,000 per annum...
Job found on: