A career in Client Implementation and Execution, within Client Service Support services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients transform their customer service and engagements from cost centres into revenue generating businesses across all PwC lines of service.
In joining, you’ll help clients develop and implement a customer service and engagement strategy that is aligned with their customer experience strategy, enhancing customer engagement while lowering costs, and optimising operations to ensure they are getting the most value possible.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead our Finance Managed Services offering within our Finance Solutions team. Finance Solutions is a team of finance professionals who deliver bespoke and standard finance solutions to clients on an insourced co-sourced or outsourced basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth team, building upon a portfolio of existing finance function managed services delivered from our state-of-the-art delivery centre in Belfast. The successful candidate will be provided with structured training and professional development, enabling them to meet the requirements of this responsive and fast-paced team.
- Manage the activities of a team of Accountants and Analysts across an allocated portfolio of clients, including technical review of the work performed by that team.
- Develop individual team members using on-going coaching, personal development and performance frameworks.
- Manage short- and long-term operational goals and tactical objectives
- Ensure SLAs are met, and service is delivered to clients as expected.
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Generate opportunities through engaging with the wider Finance Solutions team, Operate and the PwC network.
- Develop, maintain, and update personal knowledge and expertise through appropriate means to ensure understanding of relevant knowledge areas and to identify possible future developments.
- Act as point of escalation for clients and staff related issues within the team
- Extensive experience in a position of leadership in a shared service/finance managed service environment OR ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent, with a number of years post qualification experience in industry or professional services including outsourced finance functions.
- Detailed knowledge around finance function processes (RTR, PTP, OTC)
- Understanding of continuous improvement and / or cost saving initiative
- Track-record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationship
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- The role will be based in Belfast but must be able to travel overseas.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer arrangements as well as ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here
Job found on: