Temporary Warehouse Operative
£8.72 per hour
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their company in Wandsworth. This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established Organisation.
The company manufactures products for a diverse range of industries and market sectors including public safety, defence, transportation, utilities, manufacturing, construction and consumer goods.
Main duties can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General warehouse duties
- Picking and packing orders ready for dispatch
- Performing regular stock checks
- Loading and unloading goods
- Ensuring the warehouse is stocked correctly
- Liaising with the manager with regards to stock levels and the warehouse
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work and aims of our Clients' business
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
Job found on: