Change Facilitator required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Southmpton Hampshire. Part time or full time hours available as well as remote working. 3 days per week +
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established NHS organisation you will be working as a Change Facilitator on a Video Appointments Project. You will be responsible for training, system support and delivery of video appointment technologies.
* The successful candidate must be able to act as a Change Facilitator on the Video Consultation project, reporting to the Project Manager
* Competent in Microsoft Office
* The successful candidate must have training and system support experience
* The role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The role requires excellent presentation skills to enable quality communication in in both 1 to 1 and group sessions are a must for this role.
* The successful candidate must be able to plan their own workload and activities to meet project deadlines
* The post holder is responsible for adhering to data security of sensitive information
* Knowledge and understanding of Data protection...
Job found on: