upto £18.00 ph
Start date : ASAP
Location : Wimbledon
*FLT or Counterbalance experience required *
Our client a global, technology, manufacturing and infrastructure business are looking to hire a Stores controller for there Wimbledon depot. SW19 .
* Completes operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
* Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
* Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
* Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
* Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
* Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
* Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective...
Job found on: