A Central London charity looking for a new HR Assistant to join the team.
A Large Charity based in central London.
The successful HR Assistant will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries
- Ensuring that all on-boarding and off-boarding is completed
- Recruitment administration, such as, placing adverts and sending out offer letters
- General HR administration
The successful HR Assistant will have:
- Previously worked within a HR team and a good understanding of HR processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
The successful HR Assistant can expect a salary between £24,000-£27,000 with additional benefits
Job found on: