Support and Senior level available.
Opportunity for an experienced support worker to work within an Ofsted registered children's home In Brighton where you will be supporting young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The residents will often be from abusive backgrounds and may be abusive themselves. Most young people accommodated in the home will also have had a disrupted education and will exhibit emotional and behavioural difficulties and will often be poorly adjusted for their age or the requirement placed upon them.
- Additional duties payments
- Special bank-holiday bonus
- Regular salary progression.
- Full Orientation & Induction programme provided.
- Extensive training offered.
- Commitment to continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career including attendance on our own accredited Level 3 Diploma in Therapeutic Child Care & Education and other courses.
- Dealing with challenging behaviour (verbally abusive, possibly threatening behaviour)
- Requirement for...
Job found on: