Working within a fast paced Private Equity firm, the HR Manager P will work very closely with another strong HR Manager.
Tasked with taking ownership for reward, carry and co-investment processes, the HR Manager will also work as a generalist, working on everything from ER, recruitment, and payroll, to implementing new policies and procedures.
Private Equity Firm
The successful HR Manager will be tasked with -
- Work with the other HR Manager on recruitment across the business, monitoring budget spend
- Maintain employee records across all HR systems and records
- Providing accurate data in response to investor queries on a number of people metrics
- Create and collate documents for data rooms when required
- Assist with the submission of accurate payrolls
- Maintaining appropriate record for employees right to work
- Involvement in wider HR projects - e.g. HR systems implementation, etc.
- Working on Excel to manage compensation and benefits across the business
The successful HR Manager...
Job found on: