Technical Architecture Analyst
Newark, Full time, Permanent
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Our Newark based client is seeking a Technical Architecture Analyst to join their busy team on a full time and permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to support development of multiple infrastructure and technical systems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Technical Architecture Analyst your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Working with ICT colleagues to provide technical expertise and support
* Support technical architecture projects and live environment changes to systems and infrastructure ensuring responsibilities are communicated, documented and reviewed
* Assist in simplifying the company’s ICT services making sure that standards are maintained and adhered to
* Providing second tier support for a range of infrastructure and technical systems
* Work in conjunction with the Service Desk and Technical Support teams in order to provide incident resolution in a timely fashion and escalate where necessary
* Assist in the preventative maintenance of systems in order to reduce...
Job found on: