About Prestige Nursing+ Care
Prestige Nursing+ Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Homecare Assistants to join our local team.
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Referral Scheme
- Free uniform
- Accrued holiday pay (as well as your hourly rate)
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs every day including:
- Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working in partnership with local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.
What we're looking for from you:
- 6 months' paid experience in care in the UK
- A full driving licence
We'd love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
Job found on: