Stephen James Consulting are working exclusively with one of their client’s in the recruitment for a Peripatetic Manager. This newly created opportunity will support the Regional Operations Team in the development of quality of services and standards in private care and nursing homes in the Essex region.
* Managing a home which does not have a permanent manager, or where an existing manager requires support.
* Compliance towards legislative and regulatory guideline.
* Implementation and continuous monitoring of policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of client care and service.
* Development and review of care plans to meet the physical, social and psychological needs of clients.
* To provide strong leadership skills to enhance client’s quality of life by identifying and reducing risks by conducting care audits and taking corrective action.
* Liaising with external bodies.
* Overseeing the management of medication.
* Managing the disciplinary and grievance procedure and performance related issues.
To be considered for this key role of Peripatetic...
Job found on: