JOB TITLE: Healthcare Assistant
* LOCATION: North Tyneside
* SALARY: £8.57-£19.74 per hour
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Working as a Care Assistant you will be expected to deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan, within Care Homes, Hospitals & Specialist Units throughout the North East. You will also have characteristics such as a professional, friendly and willing disposition, be reliable and trustworthy sense of responsibility.
The post holder will be involved in developing people and assisting the elderly when and where needed in order for them to reach their maximum potential as individuals and to ensure normal patterns of life within the community.
* Act as Health Care Assistant which will include staff supervisions
* Health Care Assistant for Individual service users
* Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
* Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
Job found on: