Daytime Healthcare are working alongside a well established care home providers who are currently looking for Support Worker's to join their team!
As the Support Worker you will be working in a transitional service which supports young adults with learning disabilities, complex needs, autism and 1 individual with physical disabilities. These individuals go to a day centre 5 days per week with 1 person staying behind and going to their specific activities which would include shopping, rock climbing, going to the cinema, holidays, canoeing and day trips.
* You will also be supporting these individuals with their personal care such as toileting, bathing, feeding, etc.
* Encouraging the residents to reach their full potential.
* Putting the needs, goals and aspirations of the residents who use the services, helping them to be in control of their lives.
* Must be flexible for the shift patterns over a 7 day basis which include day shifts : 7am-10am and 3pm-8/9pm and night shifts: 8:45pm-7:15am.
* Must have a Full UK Driving Licence with own transport.
Job found on: