Mallard Outsourcing are proudly partnering a Bradford-based logistics company as they seek to add a Warehouse Operative to their team. Past experience in a similar role is desirable but not necessary as full training will be provided.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative include, but are not limited to the following:
* Operating as a LowLevel Order Picker (LLOP), you will be involved in collecting goods around the warehouse and replenishing stock where necessary;
* Working towards daily performance targets;
* PLEASE NOTE: There is heavy lifting and walking involved in the fulfilment of this role.
The requirements, skills & experience required for the Warehouse Operative include, but are not limited to the following:
* A strong attention to detail and ability to work quickly and efficiently;
* Excellent organisational and time keeping skills;
* You’ll have a positive attitude and be comfortable handling food and alcohol items.
A bit about the employment business:
The employer is an established leading provider of warehousing and logistics solutions.
Job found on: