Name of Executive Headteacher: Ms Rose Ashton
Salary: Main scale and Upper Pay Spine - £30,480 - £49,571
We are a large primary school in the London Borough of Brent and serve a very diverse community. We are situated over two sites, one on Hawkshead Road, NW10 9UR and one on Brentfield Road, NW10 8HE, called Leopold Gwenneth Rickus.
Leopold Primary School is seeking to appoint highly motivated, enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our hardworking supportive team. The successful candidate will be required to teach pupils who have a range of abilities across the Primary phase. Depending on the candidate there may be the possibility for an additional responsibility with a TLR.
- be passionate about teaching and learning and is able to work with others to develop their practice
- be a passionate classroom practitioner with a proven track record of skills, high expectations and aspirations for our children’s achievement
- have outstanding skills and sees learning as a life-long process
- teaches in a creative and innovative way
- be keen to take on new ideas and opportunities
- understands how children learn and how we impact on their future
- have an understanding of good classroom management and how to promote this
- be an excellent communicators with good interpersonal and organisational skills
- understand how pupils with special educational needs may be integrated in the classroom
- possess expertise and knowledge of formative assessment practice and other assessment strategies
Newly Qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have high expectations of behaviour
- Have the ability to inspire and be a positive role model for all our students
- Deliver excellent learning opportunities
- Be organised, so each child succeeds
- Be caring and determined to make a difference
- Be passionate to develop as a teacher and within a team
Closing Date: Rolling applications
Interview Date: To be arranged
Start Date: September 2020
How to apply:
Application forms can be obtained by e-mail via the button below.
If you would like to visit the school, please call 0208 961 5336
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PUT THE POST YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT BAR WHEN E-MAILING. DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS EXPECTED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Job found on: