STEM Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Central Scotland who are looking to add an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to their team!
Commercial catering equipment installer/ engineer required -
The company specialises in the supply and installation of all types of catering equipment such as Cookers, Fryers, Ovens, Griddles, Chargrills, ware washing Into all types of food establishments including Pubs, Restaurants, Hotels, leisure centres and clubs covering Scotland.
- Competitive salary
- Travel time paid
- Overtime for hours worked in excess of agreed working week
- Company van
- Company mobile phone
- Holidays paid
Commercial catering installer position requirements:
- Hold current Gas Catering Certificates, including Comcat 1, 2, 3 and 5
- LPG experience and qualifications would be an advantage
- Relevant electrical experience
- Full Driving licence
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a commercial catering installer/Engineer desirable.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to be on call at weekends if...
Job found on: