Part time, Management Accountant, Permanent
Your new company
This client, based in Wokingham, is looking for a Part time Finance Assistant to join their dynamic and exciting team.
Your new role
As the Finance Assistant, you will be working closely with the Financial controller to help produce some of the following;
- Budgeting and forecasting
- To assist the Accounts Payable & Receivable teams when necessary
- Fixed Asset register
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Audit preparation: VAT returns
- Preparing monthly management accounts & required ad-hoc duties and responsibilities
To discuss this job in more detail, please do contact the Reading Finance Team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Raising sales invoices in different currencies
- Chasing outstanding debts (Credit Control)
- Monthly statements for clients
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Audit preparation: VAT Returns, reports
What you'll get in return
The successful individual will receive a flexible benefits package...
Job found on: