Juice Recruitment is recruiting for a Client Service Executive to join an award winning and progressive financial services company based in Bath. This is a 6-month contract, which could go permanent.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that really invests in its employees by offering continuous support, training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications. Training includes, formal classroom style training, 1-2-1, regular feedback and evaluation.
The successful candidate will be the initial contact for clients and responsible for:
- Managing calls and delivering excellent customer service.
- Supporting client enquiries on any investment or pensions related enquiry.
- Training advisers on using the in house portal.
- Owning and managing relationships with advisers / 3rd parties / Sales teams and 3rd party service providers.
- Supporting clients by investigating and resolving any complex queries on the software.
- Meeting all financial Conduct Authority regulations.
- Being an involved member of the team, providing support and training to team members.
This role is suited to candidates...
Job found on: