Have you worked in a supervisory role previously? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a massive difference to the lives of every day people? Are you available to start ASAP?
If you are answering yes to the above, then this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for an admin supervisor to work for one of our NHS clients in Leeds. The role is working full time, initially on a 6 month basis, with the right candidate starting ASAP.
The role will reverberate around making sure that a thorough admin support service is provided within the dept. This will include:
* Coordinating and delegating tasks to a team of admin staff.
* Liaising with healthcare professionals.
* Making sure that there is adequate staff cover to maintain the service.
* Training and supervising team members.
* Monitoring both staff and team performance.
* Dealing with issues/problems and escalating when needed.
* Tracking regulatory compliance.
The ideal candidate will have undertaken a similar role previously. However, if you have supervised or managed staff and are available ASAP...
Job found on: