I am recruiting for a large and prestigious higher education body. They are based in Dundee and are looking to recruit a Management Accountant initially on a 3-month contract with the possibility of extension.
The post holder will embed professional financial management in the operational business and provide financial assurance to both Heads of School / Directors of Professional Services and to the Director of Finance.
- Assist the School Accountant with the production of management accounts for the School of Life Sciences
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Budget and Operating Plans and liaise with budget holders
- Liaise with and challenge budget holders on the preparation of financial forecasts
- Ensure the provision of financial support to the Dean, School Manager and budget holders, including the provision of ad-hoc reports, variance analysis and responses to other financial queries
- Manage a team of Finance Analysts and the School AP Query Resolution team
- Preferably a qualified accountant
Job found on: