I am recruiting for an experienced Optometrist to provide outstanding service to a leading Optical and Hearing Care organisation based in Fakenham. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known Optical and Hearing Company, who currently have over 180 stores nationwide and are rapidly growing.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘can do’ attitude, offering expert advice on visual problems, recognise eye diseases such as cataract, glaucoma and any other related conditions like diabetes. You will examine patient’s eyes, prescribe medication, contact lenses and spectacles to new and existing patients. You’ll be required to be fast paced, have good attention to detail and provide expert efficient optometry service.
Duties and responsibilities
* Examine and test patient eyes and eyesight – whilst providing expert advice on spectacles/ lens care (if required)
* Diagnose, manage and advise on any vision defects, diseases or abnormalities
* Communicate effectively - provide positive recommendations and information to each patient
* Identify sales opportunities and manage your own diary
* Offer tailor made advice to patients and forward details to a medical...
Job found on: